Letters of Rec

Started by bizibee
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bizibee

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I just wanted to know from those who already applied, and those who know, if the committee calls or e-mails the people who write your letters because one of my writers moved. I don't know how important it is for them to contact them.

Does anyone know?

Thank you in advance for the information.
 
bizibee said:
Hi,

I just wanted to know from those who already applied, and those who know, if the committee calls or e-mails the people who write your letters because one of my writers moved. I don't know how important it is for them to contact them.

Does anyone know?

Thank you in advance for the information.

I don't know the answer to your question, but you may just want to contact that admissions offices and let them know.