Letters of recommendation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hardy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to get a feel for how strong my MSTP application really is. I was hoping that some of you might be willing to read the letters of recommendation which I have a copy of. It is from a major research project I did and should convey the general tone of my letters. If some experienced soul would be willing to read it and give me a short evaluation of it that would be immensely appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

I can give it a quick readthrough. If you'd like me to comment on it, I'd be happy to.

OK done. Check your PM box hardy.

I hope that others will read this letter as well and give him feedback. One person's opinions mean much less than the collective opinions of many.

Members don't see this ad :)
hardy said:
I am trying to get a feel for how strong my MSTP application really is. I was hoping that some of you might be willing to read the letters of recommendation which I have a copy of. It is from a major research project I did and should convey the general tone of my letters. If some experienced soul would be willing to read it and give me a short evaluation of it that would be immensely appreciated!

I can help you out.

I'd be glad to read them. Just PM me.

many of you who responded are applying this year....?