Coursework & Fieldwork Level 2 Fieldwork NYC, Hospital Setting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lavitae

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am trying to set up a fieldwork site in NYC since my program does not offer many in this area. I already completed my physical disabilities (first level 2) fieldwork, and need to complete a specialty this time. I am very interested in gaining hospital experience and would love to find a children's hospital. I'm also open to mental health in a hospital setting. Does anyone know any hospitals in the NYC area (non phys dys) that often takes occupational therapy students?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone!

I am trying to set up a fieldwork site in NYC since my program does not offer many in this area. I already completed my physical disabilities (first level 2) fieldwork, and need to complete a specialty this time. I am very interested in gaining hospital experience and would love to find a children's hospital. I'm also open to mental health in a hospital setting. Does anyone know any hospitals in the NYC area (non phys dys) that often takes occupational therapy students?

Thanks!

Hi! I can't answer your question as I am in my first year of OT school. If you don't mind me asking, where did you complete your first level 2? I'm from the NYC area & hope to complete my Level 2's there as well

Hi! I can't answer your question as I am in my first year of OT school. If you don't mind me asking, where did you complete your first level 2? I'm from the NYC area & hope to complete my Level 2's there as well
I actually didn't complete my first level 2 in NYC! It was completed in upstate NY. You can PM me for more information if you'd like :)