Coursework & Fieldwork NYC Level 2 Fieldwork Placements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LunaOT123

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I live in the NYC area (Brooklyn/Staten Island/Manhattan) and I am looking for a Level II Occupational Therapy fieldwork site starting in January. The only requirements is that it can not be a pediatric setting since I already completed a fieldwork rotation with this population. My graduate school is located outside of NYC so they do not have a lot of connections with sites here. If you know of any OT site that is currently taking students or if you have a consolidated list of potential sites please advise. Thank you in advance, my fieldwork coordinator and I have been struggling to find one.