Lexi-Comp at the lowest price?

Started by cozypark
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cozypark

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm planning to update Lexi-Comp set for my rotation
and it costs more than $200 w/o any discount!!

i purchased last year w/ cpha(CA pharmacist assoc.) discount and paid $90+ w/tax but can't find out the link again.

Can anybody help me to save lots and lots of money pleeeease?😍
 
Last edited:
I'm planning to update Lexi-Comp set for my rotation
and it costs more than $200 w/o any discount!!

i purchased last year w/ cpha(CA pharmacist assoc.) discount and paid $90+ w/tax but can't find out the link again.

Can anybody help me to save lots and lots of money pleeeease?😍
i've just found out that the discount promotion from CPhA is no longer valid. 🙁

Is there ANY way that I can purchase Lexi-Comp w/ ANY discount?
I don't think I can do all the rotations without Lexi.....
please help~~!
 
i've just found out that the discount promotion from CPhA is no longer valid. 🙁

Is there ANY way that I can purchase Lexi-Comp w/ ANY discount?
I don't think I can do all the rotations without Lexi.....
please help~~!

APhA was offering a discount through mid-July, but right now I don't know of any others. Have you googled yet?
 
I'm planning to update Lexi-Comp set for my rotation
and it costs more than $200 w/o any discount!!

i purchased last year w/ cpha(CA pharmacist assoc.) discount and paid $90+ w/tax but can't find out the link again.

Can anybody help me to save lots and lots of money pleeeease?😍

Your best bet is always to see if you school has any deals going with Lexi. The student price is $175 if they do, otherwise, you can use an APhA student membership to get an 18% discount.