License requirements in NJ/NY?

Started by Dreamer716
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dreamer716

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay one of my prospective schools I've been accepted to say I will receive 1,760 rotation hours. I was wondering will NJ / NY accept all of these or do I have to intern elsewhere outside of these rotation hours by school requires. I'm sorry if this isn't clear.
 
Last edited:
Okay one of my prospective schools I've been accepted to say I will receive 1,760 rotation hours. I was wondering will NJ / NY accept all of these or do I have to intern elsewhere outside of these rotation hours by school requires. I'm sorry if this isn't clear.
I don't think NY requires any hours.
 
If you graduate from a PharmD program in the US, you do not need additional hours to be licensed in NY.