SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

licensing procedure for foreign pharmacy graduate

Discussion in 'Pharmacy Licensure and Exams' started by nancy19, Jun 4, 2008.

  1. nancy19


    Jun 4, 2008
    I have completed my Bachelors in pharmacy from India and now i want to work as a Pharmacist in US but i am not sure as how to proceed further.Can someone guide me please.

  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. busy bee

    busy bee 2+ Year Member

    Oct 23, 2007
    the procedure on how to take the FPGEE is on the website it will guide you step by step on how to apply for the exam. However, if it is not clear to you i'm willing to help you if i can. :) I am a foreign graduate too.

Share This Page