I do miss being a student. Looking back you realize that being a student was the easiest thing, ever. You had no responsibilities except to study hard. Between (or even during) studying would be games, parties, EtOH, etc all day long. Going out to party, to a friend's place for Xbox Halo sudden-death matches was awesome.
As an Attending, I work 12-some hours a day, do paperwork, keep up with credentialing. I have to attend committees, have to attend functions and parties to schmooze with clients and consultants. Have to attend meetings with lawyers, CMOs, administration, insurance companies. Make visits to X or Y office, etc. Review charts, finish dictations. Prepare lectures, etc. Then go home and try to spend quality time with family. The only consolation is that I can afford crazy vacations and amazing booze. Or even better, get someone else to pay for even more amazing booze.
Make sure you take time to enjoy the freedom you have now. I know it's hard to see, but these are the golden years!