"Life and Death"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

littlebusteR

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone
After lurking for about a month I finally caved in and registered :rolleyes:

Anyway, thought I'd post a link to an abandonware computer game (you have to download and install it) that some of you future docs might find interesting called Life and Death. Don't let the ancient graphics turn you away, once I got into it I thought it was quite good. If you can't quite take the cyan and magenta, there's also some newer games in the same vein in the "If you like this game, try" box.

http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?gameid=636

littlebuster

Members don't see this ad.

I played this game when i was a kid. It was cool.

are you kidding me.....wowwwwwww this is unreal. i used to play that when i was a kid too on the old 386mhz processor. i guess i know what ill be doing for the next few months.

Members don't see this ad :)
ventulus18 said:
are you kidding me.....wowwwwwww this is unreal. i used to play that when i was a kid too on the old 386mhz processor. i guess i know what ill be doing for the next few months.

You sound like you were smoking weed.

OH MAN!!!!! I used to LOVE this game. Now if someone could just find me "Life and Death: the Brain" I'd be the happiest person alive. I found my old floppy disks of that game, but it's way too expensive to get it converted from the old five and a quarter inch disks. My version was buggy anyway... everytime I tried to operate on the aneurysm the drill wouldn't stop and I'd drill into the brain :p

Leave it to premeds to find something this lame.
*shakes head*

Remember when video games were about healthy escapism and the healthy denial that you are wasting your life in a horribly overstressed position that will most likely make you hate humanity.

Ok ok...

go play

Grumpy Bear said:
OH MAN!!!!! I used to LOVE this game. Now if someone could just find me "Life and Death: the Brain" I'd be the happiest person alive. I found my old floppy disks of that game, but it's way too expensive to get it converted from the old five and a quarter inch disks. My version was buggy anyway... everytime I tried to operate on the aneurysm the drill wouldn't stop and I'd drill into the brain :p

here you go! The Brain...