Life has never been same again....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shardul

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Today i was on the bus to get back to hostel after an exhaustive day in college. i suddenly found myself gazing at plump veins of man seating in front of me. I began to imagine how easy it would be to do a venesection on this man. Today i saw an intern struggling to do it on a middle aged woman he couldnt find a vein and had to face wrath of resident i really felt sorry for that guy. But why i am thinking about him at allll.....i dont know. i dont know when did it start but now i frequently find myself looking at people in very different way..... u just can not explain it.....

The other day i went to watch Ring II in theatres with friends. It hardly managed to scare us..... scary movies are no more scary..... sometimes it provokes loud laughter i am unable to supress. I remeber an incident which happened during watchin Vastushastra at Novelty. The girls seated in front of us got really scared at particular point in film but we boys were laughing out loud and they thought we were mocking them :p

i know life has changed for everyone of u doing medicine. i want people to share their experiences on this topic.

Members don't see this ad.

well....i`m not conscious abt the fact that i have started seeing ppl in adifferent way ! I think i have been the same ....compassionate , caring , considerate .
scary movies ! oh man it`s more of the sound effect that just makes u jump on ur seat again & again rather than the scene itself ! I remember watching movie - darna mana hai ..well there is nothing scary in this movie .....but i remember it was a unique experienece watching this ...i had to literally hold on to the chair while watching the movie ..the sound effect ......simply superb !

nokia said:
well....i`m not conscious abt the fact that i have started seeing ppl in adifferent way ! I think i have been the same ....compassionate , caring , considerate .
scary movies ! oh man it`s more of the sound effect that just makes u jump on ur seat again & again rather than the scene itself ! I remember watching movie - darna mana hai ..well there is nothing scary in this movie .....but i remember it was a unique experienece watching this ...i had to literally hold on to the chair while watching the movie ..the sound effect ......simply superb !
yeah thats true but as far as i remember i was scared by the ghost i saw in The exorcist. At that time i was in school. but today when i see same ghost it evokes laughter.. may be i have grown up but i certainly feel that my exposure to corpses has played a part in allaying my fears. Today i prefer watching Scary Movie series which is not at all supposed to be scary :p

Members don't see this ad :)
wanna learn how to get scared again? :idea: meet me up!!!! :laugh:

16m.jpg

-Gaurav "scarecrow" Sharma

ill2_juon.jpg

$!n!$+er said:
wanna learn how to get scared again? :idea: meet me up!!!! :laugh:

16m.jpg

-Gaurav "scarecrow" Sharma

ill2_juon.jpg

oh common i have seen more guesome things to be scared by a scarecrow or kakashi :p but meeting u would be definitely interesting!

shardul he khaas tuzya sathi- :p
jun97.gif

allergic2morons said:
shardul he khaas tuzya sathi- :p

lol :p kuthun shodhun kadhalas he? chhan aahe