Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The other night at around 10 pm I rode with my husband to pick up a prescription at the 24 hr pharmacy. He pulled up to the window and started talking to the pharmacist and proceeded to ask her multiple questions about his medications and tell her things about himself and then he even went to far as to tell her that I wanted to go to pharmacy school! I was laughing at him and telling him c'mon she's probably busy but he's very social and friendly so this conversation lasted quite a bit with her on that little phone. She was VERY nice and didn't seem annoyed a bit but I couldn't help but wonder what she was really thinking after I've read all of the retail stories on here and on blogs.
lol
Has anyone had any customers like that? He laughs at me when I always go inside and treat the pharmacy department very well. I just tell him I had a little insider information and they needed some refreshing customers. 🙂
lol
Has anyone had any customers like that? He laughs at me when I always go inside and treat the pharmacy department very well. I just tell him I had a little insider information and they needed some refreshing customers. 🙂