Lifestyle/conditions on these islands

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uknowwhoitis

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

For those of us who have never been down to the islands, can someone from from the more popular (i.e. Sgu, saba, ross...) schools explain the conditions or lifestyle of the med students. I am having a difficult time finding the correct words but I guess what I mean is how is a typical day at these schools (i.e. lectures, lunch, "hanging out" :D , etc). Just basically describe what you can for us to have a clear picture.

Thank You.

Members don't see this ad.

uknowwhoitis said:
Hi all,

For those of us who have never been down to the islands, can someone from from the more popular (i.e. Sgu, saba, ross...) schools explain the conditions or lifestyle of the med students. I am having a difficult time finding the correct words but I guess what I mean is how is a typical day at these schools (i.e. lectures, lunch, "hanging out" :D , etc). Just basically describe what you can for us to have a clear picture.

Thank You.
Am I allowed to answer? LOL I'm in the Netherland Antillies at one of the lesser schools, Our classes are 8-12 then 1-3 or 1-4 depending on what semester. We have end of the month exams. Everything closes by 6pm except bars and restaurants. Only bars and restaurants on Sun too. SO it sucks some but really good to study less distractions. Food is mostly available and I cook so I have little problem anyway. :sleep: