Limits?

Started by alpha12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alpha12

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a limit to how many pharmacy licenses that can be given like there is in medicine??
 
You mean like how many states you can be licensed in? I don't think there is a limit.

Not exactly. You know how there are a set number of medical licenses a state can hand out every year. i was wondering if there was something similar for pharmacy.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know there are limits to how many people a school can graduate per year. I think its controlled by the AACP (American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy), or something like that.

From what I heard, LIU had to pay fines last year because they graduated more people than what they were allowed to. I think they are allowed to graduate 204/year, usually LIU accepts like 220-230 students and predicts that 20-30 will drop out.

Usually, when people make it into the program they start working their *** off, so drop outs didn't happen.
 
I know there are limits to how many people a school can graduate per year. I think its controlled by the AACP (American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy), or something like that.

From what I heard, LIU had to pay fines last year because they graduated more people than what they were allowed to. I think they are allowed to graduate 204/year, usually LIU accepts like 220-230 students and predicts that 20-30 will drop out.

Usually, when people make it into the program they start working their *** off, so drop outs didn't happen.

Maybe thats why it is competitive