Lincoln Memorial CDM Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Did anyone get an acceptance to this school? Interview went great and they insinuated that I was in then nothing, just a waitlist on the aadsas

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone get an acceptance to this school? Interview went great and they insinuated that I was in then nothing, just a waitlist on the aadsas
It’s possible they’re waiting out to see if you get in somewhere else before extending their offer. They want to make sure you don’t accept, get in somewhere better and then drop their offer.

I Hope Decisions Day went well for all of you!!

Personally, I'm not much of a complainer so I don't have many things I don't like. But the environment is something I love. My class isn't really competitive, so there's no toxicity. But I heard for the D2 class there's more tension and such. If any D1 is overly competitive, they're just competing with themselves tbh. We also have amazing professors who truly want us to succeed and many of them oversaw boards so they know exactly what they ask. So even though we're in our 1st year, we're already being prepped for boards without even realizing it.

As for dislikes, I would have to say the communication. The school's doing great for being so new, I think it's fairly organized considering that. But, some things we're told last minute, or classes/topics can be switched around last minute which gets annoying. We also take cumulative exams EVERY Monday, which sucks because you spend every weekend studying, but kind of makes sense. Since it's weekly, we have fewer questions and we'll remember the material better. Versus taking it every 2-3 weeks and having 100 questions per exam. We began taking them on Canvas, but there's been issues of credibility with some students so we take paper exams now :/ Some people prefer that though so they can write out their thoughts.
Really appreciate your time to answer my question! Thank you!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For people who got accepted and paid their deposit, where did you find the payment portal on the website? I logged in and everything but couldn’t find the place to pay. It said I didn’t have any balances.

For people who got accepted and paid their deposit, where did you find the payment portal on the website? I logged in and everything but couldn’t find the place to pay. It said I didn’t have any balances.
Yeah, so I paid my balance over the phone. I tried to log on to the portal, but I couldn't find where to pay online. I suggest just calling and paying over the phone; it took me maybe 5 minutes, and they were quite helpful over the phone. I also reached out to the lady who granted the interviews about the next steps after you pay your deposit. She told me that they would mail us a welcome packet that would have a list of things to complete. They will send it out after January 15th since they pushed back the final date to pay your matriculation fee due to these portal issues that people were having.

You're invited to my new group 'LMU-CDM Class of 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Made a GroupMe for those who are attending LMU in the fall!

Does anyone know if they are still sending out interviews? I’ve heard nothing at all from them.

Has anyone heard anything else from the school?

Got an acceptance email at 12:09 CST today.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I got to interview on April 2nd. Waitlisted according to AADSAS.