Line numbers on the real MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

willthatsall

Unretired
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In the VR section, when they ask about a specific phrase and the put it in quotations marks, will they give you line numbers for the phrase?
 
Anyone else? I was taking 4r and the phrase was only 2 words long and I couldn't remember where in the passage it came from and I couldn't find it right away so I ended up getting it wrong. Easy question if I would have seen where the phrase was. That would be tough they don't have them on the real thing. Looking at it right now I just noticed that there are no line numbers for the VR passages on 4r at all, so there are no line numbers to quote.
 
I dont think they give numbers in parenthesis like EK or kaplan does on their practice materials. Anytime i see numbers in parenthesis on pratice passages i just cross them out and try to answer the question without referring to the line.