Linkage Agreements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bquinnme

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know anything about linkage agreements between post bacs and med schools?

I recently met with my Post Bac advisor where i was told that we had a linkage agreement that would essentially garentee me admission to George Washington in 2011 given that I had a PB GPA above 3.5 and an MCAT >30 with no individual score less than 9.

Anyway, I know that nothing is set in stone until I get an acceptance email, but I would like input to gauge how much i can count on this "agreement."

Members don't see this ad.

Does anybody know anything about linkage agreements between post bacs and med schools?

I recently met with my Post Bac advisor where i was told that we had a linkage agreement that would essentially garentee me admission to George Washington in 2011 given that I had a PB GPA above 3.5 and an MCAT >30 with no individual score less than 9.

Anyway, I know that nothing is set in stone until I get an acceptance email, but I would like input to gauge how much i can count on this "agreement."

usually you apply to the linkage, interview, and get conditional acceptance given you meet the qualifications.