Links to the Application Process???

Started by thomasfx10
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thomasfx10

Medical Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone ... Is there any links to help a newbie like me on the steps and pitfalls of applying to the medical schools.

The application cycle opens up next month and I wanted to beat the rush ...

I have about 10-15 schools in mind (DO & MD) inside Texas and outside.

I have to send seven transcripts (Yea ... A lot of credits spread out over God's creation) to AACOM, AMCAS, and TMDSAS (Texas).

I would appreciate any links or help.


Thanks!
 
Hey Everyone ... Is there any links to help a newbie like me on the steps and pitfalls of applying to the medical schools.

The application cycle opens up next month and I wanted to beat the rush ...

I have about 10-15 schools in mind (DO & MD) inside Texas and outside.

I have to send seven transcripts (Yea ... A lot of credits spread out over God's creation) to AACOM, AMCAS, and TMDSAS (Texas).

I would appreciate any links or help.


Thanks!

Highly recommend you read through the links here:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=728165

...and then come back with specific questions. There will be plenty of good answers waiting.