Lipscomb University Application Thread

Started by MathDebate
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If anyone is looking for a female room mate, I have a 4 bedroom house that I am needing to fill! It's super close to school... like a block and it's an absolute beautiful place to live. Let me know if anyone is interested!
 
Hi, I was wondering if some of the students that were accepted wouldn't mind sharing what there grades were like and PCAT scores. I plan on applying to Lipscomb after this upcoming fall but I don't have the best grades. I was just wondering what you guys grades were and if I even have a chance. Also did you take your classes at universities or community colleges?