You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Lipscomb University class of 2016
Started by Digsbe
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone was applying to the Lipscomb University College of Pharmacy. I've already applied and was just invited today to interview on November 14th. Is anyone else applying or going to interview?
Congrats . I am still waiting for them to invite me.
Where will u be coming from?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone was applying to the Lipscomb University College of Pharmacy. I've already applied and was just invited today to interview on November 14th. Is anyone else applying or going to interview?
Digs, i just got mine 2day too. i will c u there. i live in ATL so hit me up with any questions.
Thank goodness I now know what day it will snow or rain. You have to be able to plan for these things.
Goodluck with your interview.
LUCOP 2015
Thanks. I have some P1 friends that told me last year that it rained during every single interview day haha.
Digs, i just got mine 2day too. i will c u there. i live in ATL so hit me up with any questions.
Awesome. And to your other post, I live locally near Nashville so I am not coming from too far away. I'll see you at the interview, good luck!
Thanks. I have some P1 friends that told me last year that it rained during every single interview day haha.
Awesome. And to your other post, I live locally near Nashville so I am not coming from too far away. I'll see you at the interview, good luck!
Am gonna be there Sunday night. My first cousin is a P1 at LU so i will be picking his brain before the interview. It should be fun
Just got accepted and will be attending. Class of 2016, yeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
Last edited:
Congratulations! I also got accepted and will be attending Lipscomb 🙂
Hello....do you guys mind sharing your stats pls.... (those of you that got accepted) thanksCongratulations! I also got accepted and will be attending Lipscomb 🙂
Will do. Let me bask in this acceptance a min. I am so excited
Hello....do you guys mind sharing your stats pls.... (those of you that got accepted) thanks
Sure. I'll PM them to you.
I will pm it 2👍🙂Hello....do you guys mind sharing your stats pls.... (those of you that got accepted) thanks
Hello....do you guys mind sharing your stats pls.... (those of you that got accepted) thanks
Can anyone please share their stats, if they have been accepted ?? 👍
Ok
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any one accepted who like to be roommates next year lemme know or pm
Last edited:
I had a 24 notification that i was accepted. If you haven't heard from them yet, keep hope and don't stress 2 much about it cos it will come
Congratulations to u, now i have 3 classmatesJust got my acceptance letter today! It was an actual letter dated Dec. 2 (interview day) and mail on the 5th.
Congrats too.Just got my acceptance as well! 🙂
Who else do u guys know that got accepted and will class up?
Can someone create a facebook page for C/O 2016?
Will do tom
cGPA 2.96
sGPA 2.98
PCAT 56
Bunch of pharmacy experience
sGPA 2.98
PCAT 56
Bunch of pharmacy experience
Lol, "I'm normal". good to have u as class mate
Anyone else accepted yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview there next week (Thursday the 19th). Anyone have any advice for me? How was the day set up? What were the interviews like? I am kind of nervous because this is the first religious private university I have had an interview at. Were there any religioun-related questions? Thanks!
I don't remember there being any religious related questions during my interview. There's a writing session, an individual interview, a campus tour and then a luncheon at the end. I thought it was a pretty laid back process and I had an overall positive experience. Just get to know as many faculty members as you can while you're there. Good luck!
Are there any other classmates yet? Anyone else accepted?
Congrats, r u attending?I got my acceptance letter last week!
Congrats, r u attending?
More than likely. I loved everything about Lipscomb! It's a great program
Nice, will c u at the orientation thenMore than likely. I loved everything about Lipscomb! It's a great program
Did you go to WKU.?
I'm at WKU now
I'm at WKU now
I grew up in BG, went to UK, and my wife graduated from WKU. I've been accepted to Lipscomb also and have paid my deposit. Congrats also and good to meet a someone familiar with the area. If you are renting an apartment in BG in Stonehenge, Lost Woods, or Park Place, then chances are you are renting from my parents or a family member of mine.
I grew up in BG, went to UK, and my wife graduated from WKU. I've been accepted to Lipscomb also and have paid my deposit. Congrats also and good to meet a someone familiar with the area. If you are renting an apartment in BG in Stonehenge, Lost Woods, or Park Place, then chances are you are renting from my parents or a family member of mine.
Oh that's cool. I don't live at any of those places but their names are familiar. Congrats to you too 🙂
Hey is any of you good with making facebook pages, if so pls make one for LUCOP class of 2016
Thanks. Hey i also heard that Royal Arms apartment is really good and reasonably priced. what have u heard?I will check about getting one started for your upcoming class.
Congrats, your journey will truly begin early August.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello guys, I just got an interview invitation today. Yayyyy. Can you guys give me some insights and what questions they will ask? I am coming from out of state, 2 hours airplane ride.
We started August 8 for 2015. It will probably be Aug 6 for you this year. The first day is orientation and dinner at Purity Dairy. Tuesday more orientation except with all classes P1 - whichever P4's are in the area. Wednesday its off to the races. They shortened the Spring semester by 1 week and did away with a syllabus review, they may continue this with fall classes.Has anyone heard what date in August classes will start? I have heard a couple different dates...
Thanks. Hey i also heard that Royal Arms apartment is really good and reasonably priced. what have u heard?
There are good deals to be had. I live in Mount Juliet and commute. If you do the May orientation, which, I have heard, was nearly identical to the August orientation will give you an opportunity to locate living accomodations.
hallo guy ,Will do. Let me bask in this acceptance a min. I am so excited
My name is John. I am having a plan to apply to LIPSCOMB University of Pharmacy . i knew you already accepted . So , Can you give me some advices how to apply there( interview questions that i should know or concern? how about the GPA and PCAT ? how is the paper work ? pharmacy experience? and i hope you can response me . thanks
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K