List of Large Path Practices

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to channel LADoc and ask if you even know what it takes to be partnership material. If you have to ask, you probably aren't it.
 
I'm going to channel LADoc and ask if you even know what it takes to be partnership material. If you have to ask, you probably aren't it.

Correct. And the coffee is for closers. I would guess maybe 1 in 20? Maybe even 1 in 50 now are legit partnership material coming out of path training.
 
Correct. And the coffee is for closers. I would guess maybe 1 in 20? Maybe even 1 in 50 now are legit partnership material coming out of path training.

I’d say zero% if the have never had independent sign out responsibility. That is the job after all.