List of movement disorders fellowship programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alcmaeon of Croton

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does somebody have a list of movement disorder fellowship programs participating in SF Match and a list of programs that don't participate?
I'm applying next year, but want to start researching programs.

Members don't see this ad.

The programs participating changes regularly, with more gradually joining the match, so any list you find isn't likely to be completely up to date. What I did was contact the programs I was interested directly to ask about application details.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi all, Does it matter when a fellowship PD emails you prior to the rank deadline and says you are among the top candidates they interviewed this year? If they have 2 spots, to how many applicants do they usually send such emails? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
As with the initial residency Match, do not put any stock into love letters from PDs. They are nice, but they do not mean you will match there, though you probably are higher up on their list.

Reactions: 1 user
As with the initial residency Match, do not put any stock into love letters from PDs. They are nice, but they do not mean you will match there, though you probably are higher up on their list.
Thank you for your input!