List of ophthalmology residents

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alex.jl1994

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Does anyone know if there is any published list of all of the residents at ophtho programs around the country? Or at least a list of the newly matched residents?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

there is a google spreadsheet from Jan 2018 match with people's self reported matches. Look in their thread.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I have to admit, this question creeps me out. I would not have wanted this information to be so freely available as a resident.

I would have preferred an interested party to email my coordinator first and ask my permission to distribute my contact info. If someone had gone through backdoor means to get my contact info and cold contact me, I would have declined to reply. In fact, I did refuse to reply to several such marketing emails.

I have to admit, this question creeps me out. I would not have wanted this information to be so freely available as a resident.

I would have preferred an interested party to email my coordinator first and ask my permission to distribute my contact info. If someone had gone through backdoor means to get my contact info and cold contact me, I would have declined to reply. In fact, I did refuse to reply to several such marketing emails.
100% agree. While the OP may have nothing but good intentions, such a list in the wrong hands could be used in undesirable ways.