List of School Responses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bzuer

Reaction score
List of acceptances, interviews, waitlists, etc... So people know when schools are sending out responses.

Members don't see this ad.

Northwestern University DPT - accepted 9/9

Reactions: 1 users
Acceptance: WashU, USA, Duke, Chapman, UPitt, NYU, Emory, Samuel Merritt, Northwestern
Interviews: Duke, UTMB, UTSW, Emory, UIC, NYU
Waitlist: Northwestern, UIC, UTSW
Rejected: UCSF
Waiting: USC and UWash

attending: NORTHWESTERN :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviews: Creighton U, Midwestern U - AZ

Acceptances: Creighton U, Midwestern U - AZ

Congratulations!! When do you submit your application to Midwestern?

Thank you! I submitted my application on Aug. 10th, interviewed on Oct. 2nd and received my acceptance on Oct. 8th.

Reactions: 1 user
Interviews: Thomas Jefferson University, and Rutgers South (scheduled for mid-November)

Acceptances: Thomas Jefferson University

Still waiting to hear back from the third school I applied to, UScience.

Interviews: UMD Baltimore (doesn't release decision until December), Tufts
Acceptances: American International College, Tufts
Still waiting: Marymount, Thomas Jefferson, Temple, Widener, MGH, Northeastern

Just got my first interview from Mayo clinic this past week

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviews: UNT (received 08/14), UTMB (received 09/15) - (declined offer 11/02), UTSW (received 10/06), UTHSCSA (received 10/14) - (declined offer 11/02), Texas State (11/04 - declined offer 11/05)

Acceptances: UNT (09/28), UTSW (received 11/02) - my top choice!

Just got accepted to USC’s residential DPT program!

Accepted to USC's hybrid DPT program!

Just got an interview for University of Colorado today (11/23)!

Acceptances: Rocky Mountain University, USA Austin spring
Interview invites: Sacred Heart (Jan), Idaho State (declined), Rock Mountain (Nov-accepted)
Rejections: Northern Arizona, University of Colorado

Just got an interview for University of Colorado today (11/23)!
So far:
Acceptances: USC
Interviews: University of Colorado
Waitlisted: Regis (for an interview)
Denied: N/A
Haven't heard from: Georgia State, Georgia Southern, Emory, CSULB, Chapman (fall), SDSU, UCSF, UW

Last edited:
So far...

Acceptances: USA in San Marcos, CA (9/3), Loma Linda University (10/5)
Interviews: Loma Linda University (9/25), University of Colorado (12/16 just signed up)
Denied: Northern Arizona University (11/16)

I'm still waiting to hear back from the California State schools I applied to

Acceptances: Rocky Mountain University, USA Austin spring
Interview invites: Sacred Heart (Jan), Idaho State (declined), Rock Mountain (Nov-accepted)
Rejections: Northern Arizona, University of Colorado
Update: Interview with Regis 12/14

Acceptances: SUNY Downstate
Interviews: SUNY Downstate, NYU
Rejections: Northern Arizona
Waiting: Pittsburgh

Applied: ECU, UNC, Elon, Campbell, Tennessee State, USA-SA, AT Still, Midwestern Glendale, West Coast U
Interviews: ECU, UNC, Elon, Campbell (declined interview), Midwestern Glendale (declined interview)
Acceptances: USA St Augustine, AT Still
Waitlisted: UNC
Waiting: West Coast U
Rejections: Tennessee State

Last edited:
Interviews: ECU, UNC, Elon, Campbell (declined interview), Midwestern Glendale (declined interview)
Did you interview with AT still?

Just got accepted to USC’s residential DPT program!
HI Congrats! May I kindly ask what were your stats? and when did you apply! thank you so much and best of luck!

HI Congrats! May I kindly ask what were your stats? and when did you apply! thank you so much and best of luck!
I applied 11/3!
University: California Polytechnic State University- San Luis Obispo (Cal Poly SLO)
Major: Kinesiology
Overall GPA: 3.62
Pre-Req GPA: 3.2-3.6 (depending on the school)
GRE: 155 V 155 Q 5.5 AW

Extracurriculars/volunteer: Health assessment club, coached sports for people with disabilities, research assistant for 2 years (honors senior project for 2 quarters), humane society volunteer, CPA firm office assistant for 2 years, CPR certification

Honors: cum laude honors, dean's list (8 quarters), president's list (2 academic years), W & A Sandercock Scholarship, essay published in Cal Poly SLO's English textbook

Hours: Over 1600 hours (2 years) as an outpatient pt aide (no inpatient experience due to covid)

Do you have any tips for their interviews??
Sure! They run their interviews in two parts: a single interview with two staff members/professors, and a group interview.

The individual interviews were super short. I think I recieved two questions from each person and then the rest of the time was for my own questions, and you only have about 15 minutes per interview.

The group interview is super relaxed, they have you work through some sort of scenario together. They try to make it a easy question, but they do watch to see how you interact with other people. :)

Sure! They run their interviews in two parts: a single interview with two staff members/professors, and a group interview.

The individual interviews were super short. I think I recieved two questions from each person and then the rest of the time was for my own questions, and you only have about 15 minutes per interview.

The group interview is super relaxed, they have you work through some sort of scenario together. They try to make it a easy question, but they do watch to see how you interact with other people. :)
Thank you so much for replying! I have my interview this upcoming week so this is very helpful! How long did they take to get back with you after your interview??

Which program start date did you apply for at USA St. Augustine? Congrats on the acceptances!

Which program start date did you apply for at USA St. Augustine? Congrats on the acceptances!
Thank you!! I applied for the Spring 2021 cohort; but since it's so soon and I want to hear back from other schools first, I went ahead and withdrew my acceptance.

Thank you so much for replying! I have my interview this upcoming week so this is very helpful! How long did they take to get back with you after your interview??
About a week! :) good luck!!!!

Applied: Emory, GA State, Mercer, Duke, USF, Belmont, Regis, Northern Arizona
Interviews: Emory (11/13), GA State (9/11), Mercer (9/25), Regis (12/14), Northern Arizona (12/1)
Acceptances: GA State, Mercer, Emory, NAU
Waitlisted: Belmont, Regis
Still Waiting: Duke, USF

Last edited:
Interviewed: UMD Baltimore, Emory, Miami, and Bellarmine

Accepted: Bellarmine

Waitlisted: Northwestern.

Still waiting to hear: Northeastern (top choice), University of Kentucky, George Washington

Interviews: Emory (11/13), GA State (9/11), Mercer (9/25), Regis (12/14), Northern Arizona (12/1)
Acceptances: GA State, Mercer
Waitlisted: Belmont
Could you share you stats? I was rejected by NAU!

I have mine on Wednesday! How did yours go?

Acceptances: GA State, Mercer
Waitlisted: Belmont
Congrats! When did you hear from GA state and Emory?

I applied 11/3!
University: California Polytechnic State University- San Luis Obispo (Cal Poly SLO)
Major: Kinesiology
Overall GPA: 3.62
Pre-Req GPA: 3.2-3.6 (depending on the school)
GRE: 155 V 155 Q 5.5 AW

Extracurriculars/volunteer: Health assessment club, coached sports for people with disabilities, research assistant for 2 years (honors senior project for 2 quarters), humane society volunteer, CPA firm office assistant for 2 years, CPR certification

Honors: cum laude honors, dean's list (8 quarters), president's list (2 academic years), W & A Sandercock Scholarship, essay published in Cal Poly SLO's English textbook

Hours: Over 1600 hours (2 years) as an outpatient pt aide (no inpatient experience due to covid)
Update: I got an interview for UCSF!

Interviewed: UMD Baltimore, Emory, Miami, and Bellarmine

Accepted: Bellarmine

Waitlisted: Northwestern.

Still waiting to hear: Northeastern (top choice), University of Kentucky, George Washington
Update, accepted by Emory on 12/2!

Interviewed: Rutgers North, NYU, Kean, Drexel, Rutgers South

Waitlisted: Kean

Accepted: NYU, Drexel

Interviews: Usciences, Thomas Jefferson, Rutgers
Accepted: Usciences

Accepted to Temple
Interview (11/20)
Accepted (12/4)
Still waiting on responses from: Chapman U (fall), Emory U (submitted both apps 10/6)

Congrats! When did you hear from GA state and Emory?
Thank you! I heard about my interview for GA state late august and was accepted mid-september. Was given an interview for Emory early november was accepted december 2nd

Invitation to interview at University of Utah.