List of Schools

Started by DocWalken
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DocWalken

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright, so I think I've finally got my list of schools down. I've tried to include a good range (both stats and geographic), but my list might be a little weighted towards the higher end because I figure I should concentrate my efforts on places where I really want to end up. Any comments/advice/suggestions you guys have would be appreciated:



  • Boston University
  • Brown University
  • Cornell University
  • George Washington University
  • Georgetown University
  • Indiana University
  • Jefferson Medical College
  • Medical College of Wisconsin
  • New York Medical College
  • New York University
  • Rosalind Franklin University
  • Temple University
  • Tufts University
  • University of Maryland
  • University of Michigan
  • University of Pennsylvania
  • University of Virginia
  • Wake Forest University