listen to this crack

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jsaul

15+ Year Member
Reaction score

pay attention at the 3:57 mark of this video

This chiro has 6 million views and because of this video, he is inundated with new patients

If I posted a video of me examining any one of y 70 year old patients it would not get me this kind of viewership

Members don't see this ad.

I can't imagine why her back hurts...

Reactions: 1 user
Omg I'm sure his wife loves that video... I mean you can visibly see the restriction and joint misalignment at L3-4 and L5-S1. Thank goodness she found him!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
There's about 400 things I could say about this video, but zero of them, that wouldn't get me banned from SDN.

I'm hearing a lot of ads from chiros that emphasize prophylactic adjustments before a person has any pain. Scary.

I'm hearing a lot of ads from chiros that emphasize prophylactic adjustments before a person has any pain. Scary.
Wow. Can you imagine if we offered prophylactic injections? We would get run over by the medical community, rightfully so. Problem is , who’s checking the chiros? Ideally, the PTs.

I used to work at an ASC where they did chiropractic Manipulation under Anesthesia. After my first anesthetic for it I was done...
WHAT. And I have to do a peer to peer tomorrow for a cervical epidural for clear radiculopthy with Cigna.

Wow. Can you imagine if we offered prophylactic injections? We would get run over by the medical community, rightfully so. Problem is , who’s checking the chiros? Ideally, the PTs.
Yeah, I just heard an ad this AM on the radio. Chiro had young daughter on, likening not going to your chiro as not going to the dentist. "If you don't address problems now, they can be much harder to manage in the future".

For non medical people who don't know any better, yikes.

Given the legal battles that PTs and chiros have had over the years, I don't think we have much chance of reigning in this kind of garbage.

I used to work at an ASC where they did chiropractic Manipulation under Anesthesia. After my first anesthetic for it I was done...

I have several patients that have had this done with anethesia on board, and every single one of them stated that it made them far worse. Additionally, they were told that the new pain is normal and would take a little time to go away with more manipulation. It’s terrible and scary. I tell my family members and friends to avoid such things and feel lucky that I have knowledge of this dangerous practice.

Also, I am not sure if you are all aware, there is something called “American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians” leading Chiropractors to call themselves no only doctors, but physicians.

American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians - Wikipedia