Little confused on how to send my transcripts!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

topher67

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just read the ADEA AADSAS guide lines on applying. It says I need to have my schools mail my transcripts to them? To this address
ADEA, AADSAS Transcript Processing Department, P.O. Box 9110 Watertown, MA 02471

With how grades are going right now, it is looking like a 4.0 semester, and I want this GPA boost semester to be configured for my application gpa, but my grades wont be posted till MAY 16-18th and applications open up on June 3rd I believe. I feel like the mailing process will drag out the time, till the ADED receives my information.

Do I give the mailing address to the transcript office for them to mail?

Any other information/links on applying would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You

Members don't see this ad.

Yep! that's the best you can do. They will not process your transcript before June 3rd anyway. So, just request the admission office to send the transcript to ADEA AADSAS as soon as the semester concludes.

On June 3rd, you need to input your school information into AADSAS and it will give you a transcript matching form, its a PDF that you print out. You then take that form to the transcript office and tell them to include it in the envelope. The form has the mailing address on it and your info so that it may be processed faster and matched to your application.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
On June 3rd, you need to input your school information into AADSAS and it will give you a transcript matching form, its a PDF that you print out. You then take that form to the transcript office and tell them to include it in the envelope. The form has the mailing address on it and your info so that it may be processed faster and matched to your application.

^^^ THIS. There is nothing you can do before the cycle starts and you can access the transcript matching form. Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to get your transcripts mailed out on time.

Okay awesome! Now once the complete this step, and start applying to specific schools will I just input my grades in the school's application form and they can refer to the ADEA for conformation, or will I need to have transcripts sent to the dental schools of my choice.

Okay awesome! Now once the complete this step, and start applying to specific schools will I just input my grades in the school's application form and they can refer to the ADEA for conformation, or will I need to have transcripts sent to the dental schools of my choice.

You input all your grades manually into AADSAS which while then be verified and corrections made (if any) after you e-submit and pay the application fees. You only need to send you transcripts once to AADSAS (twice if you do academic update beginning in November) but you will likely need to send your final transcripts to the school you choose to attend prior to matriculation.

You input all your grades manually into AADSAS which while then be verified and corrections made (if any) after you e-submit and pay the application fees. You only need to send you transcripts once to AADSAS (twice if you do academic update beginning in November) but you will likely need to send your final transcripts to the school you choose to attend prior to matriculation.

Hi there I have a question regarding the transcripts as well. If I have to use the national student clearinghouse system to order my transcript, do I just have to attach the transcript matching form within my order? (I think there's a place to upload additional document as we place the order but I don't remember clearly..) Thank you!

Hi there I have a question regarding the transcripts as well. If I have to use the national student clearinghouse system to order my transcript, do I just have to attach the transcript matching form within my order? (I think there's a place to upload additional document as we place the order but I don't remember clearly..) Thank you!

Yes, just attach it.

i have another question!

Does it matter when we send those transcripts to AADSAS? My app probably wont be done till end of June but can i request my transcript be sent now or is that ******ed? ( I feel like this is so common sense but this whole process is freaking me out!!)

i have another question!

Does it matter when we send those transcripts to AADSAS? My app probably wont be done till end of June but can i request my transcript be sent now or is that ******ed? ( I feel like this is so common sense but this whole process is freaking me out!!)

You can send them now but your GPA won't be verified until you submit.