LIU, Touro-NY, Rutgers

Started by member111
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

member111

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
These are the my 3 choices because they are close to home which is completely necessary. anyone have opinions about which is better.

I'd prefer going without getting and undergrad degree-which I know Touro requires.

I know that i will have finished the prerequisite coursework for LIU by the end of spring semester, but I will still have one or two courses that i would take in the summer to complete the prerequisites for Rutgers. Does rutgers take transfers of students who have coursework to finish in the summer? Also when is the rutgers application deadline for transfers?

Any other tips?

Oh i forgot my gpa at this point is 3.97 and
my pcat composite is 90th percentile


VA 99
bio 90
chem 85
RC 75
QA 45