LIU PharmD class of 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

productofcommunitycollege

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all!
The other forum doesnt seem to be very active. I was wondering if anyone who interviewed for LIU on February 22nd has heard back yet? They said 2-3 weeks, and today marks 3 weeks and i havent heard back!
I just got an acceptance from Touro, and i want to hear back from LIU before i make a decision.
 
I heard back yesterday (March 15) around 5pm EST, which was exactly three weeks after the interview date.
Got accepted!
 
I have my interview this coming Friday! Super excited and nervous. I have interviews at my top 2 choice schools in the same weekend.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard back yesterday (March 15) around 5pm EST, which was exactly three weeks after the interview date.
Got accepted!

Hey, hey, hey! @kys, I know YOU! Congratulations!
You freakin' ACED the PCAT, so I knew you would get in. 🙂