LIU PharmD class of 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

productofcommunitycollege

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all!
The other forum doesnt seem to be very active. I was wondering if anyone who interviewed for LIU on February 22nd has heard back yet? They said 2-3 weeks, and today marks 3 weeks and i havent heard back!
I just got an acceptance from Touro, and i want to hear back from LIU before i make a decision.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I heard back yesterday (March 15) around 5pm EST, which was exactly three weeks after the interview date.
Got accepted!

I have my interview this coming Friday! Super excited and nervous. I have interviews at my top 2 choice schools in the same weekend.

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard back yesterday (March 15) around 5pm EST, which was exactly three weeks after the interview date.
Got accepted!

Hey, hey, hey! @kys, I know YOU! Congratulations!
You freakin' ACED the PCAT, so I knew you would get in. :)

*moves over to this forum*
Congratulations, once again!
Thank you, future classmate!

Do you know anything about accepted students day? I just got the invitation letter today and it conflicts with my job so i was wondering how mandatory it is :whistle:

Got accepted!
Hey, what were your stats? Pcat sore? If you don't mind telling

Hey, what were your stats? Pcat sore? If you don't mind telling

No prob!
Psych major
PCAT 93% percentile
math and science GPA 3.0
cumulative GPA 3.5
2 years of pharmacy and research in hospitals.

Reactions: 1 users