Living in Massachusetts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

optomgirl96

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I have been accepted to MCPHS and will be moving to Massachusetts from New York.

I was just wondering , are there any suggestions on what some good places/ cities to live in Massachusetts? I heard Worcester is not the safest place. Can any current student help me out or give any insight on where to live.
 
Congratulations! Looking back at your other posts, did you choose MCPHS over KYCO?
A lot of the students live in the building first year!
 
Hey guys,

I have been accepted to MCPHS and will be moving to Massachusetts from New York.

I was just wondering , are there any suggestions on what some good places/ cities to live in Massachusetts? I heard Worcester is not the safest place. Can any current student help me out or give any insight on where to live.
Hey did you interview there on a Saturday last month?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations! Looking back at your other posts, did you choose MCPHS over KYCO?
A lot of the students live in the building first year!
Hey! I did choose MCPHS over KYCO because its closer to home although both schools are great. KYCO is a pain to get to lol