living situation around Barry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shukranafwan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where would you suggest to live for Podiatry students around Barry and the Miami area?

Members don't see this ad.

shukranafwan said:
Where would you suggest to live for Podiatry students around Barry and the Miami area?

I attend Barry for Biomedical Masters and I am starting Podiatry here in the fall. I live in Aventura, and I highly suggest living here for students who attend Barry. The area directly surrounding the school really isn't "nice," by anyone's standards. I am able to drive to school in 20 minutes, without even travelling on I-95. Aventura is a very nice, clean, and small city, with a beautiful mall, tons of restaurants, everything you could possibly need. There are a few neighborhoods that are stricly rental communities, Summit of Aventura, Portofino (a little south of Aventura) are two popular ones. If you need more specific information or any help, give me your email address and I will help you further.

Roxystar4 said:
I attend Barry for Biomedical Masters and I am starting Podiatry here in the fall. I live in Aventura, and I highly suggest living here for students who attend Barry. The area directly surrounding the school really isn't "nice," by anyone's standards. I am able to drive to school in 20 minutes, without even travelling on I-95. Aventura is a very nice, clean, and small city, with a beautiful mall, tons of restaurants, everything you could possibly need. There are a few neighborhoods that are stricly rental communities, Summit of Aventura, Portofino (a little south of Aventura) are two popular ones. If you need more specific information or any help, give me your email address and I will help you further.

Thanks for the replies. I'll be sure to check out Aventura and Portofino. I've seen the traffic on 95 and want to avoid that by all means. I'm starting in the Fall as well so I'm sure we will meet each other. Thanks.