-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LMU c/o 2026 hopefuls
Started by TinyTheRunner
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I didn’t even know they did fall dates lol.Does anyone know if LMU will be doing tours this month or next? I couldn't make any of the fall dates 🙁
I think they sent the email for fall dates out to those that interviewed. I don’t know when you interviewedI didn’t even know they did fall dates lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I emailed them with a question about my application specifically, but they did confirm in the email that they are reviewing applications and will nominate acceptances to the dean over the next few weeks. Good luck everyone!Anyone want to call so we can get an exact date?
natalietrantham
Full Member
I wonder if that’s any different than when someone emailed on 2/11 and were told it would be 3-4 weeks?I emailed them with a question about my application specifically, but they did confirm in the email that they are reviewing applications and will nominate acceptances to the dean over the next few weeks. Good luck everyone!
Ahhh makes sense, I interviewed in January.I think they sent the email for fall dates out to those that interviewed. I don’t know when you interviewed
Kaneko180012
Full Member
So maybe we'll hear back by the first week of March! 😇🤞 I don't remember them specifying a timeframe when I interviewed. Then again, I interviewed Nov 1st so they might not have had a release date in mind yet.I wonder if that’s any different than when someone emailed on 2/11 and were told it would be 3-4 weeks?
If it gives any idea, when I interviewed two years ago I got my rejection email March 12. No I don’t have this date memorized necessarily, I just remember it was the same day I got the email I had to go home because of Covid and the day before an album I like came out so I just googled the album release date real fast 😂😂So maybe we'll hear back by the first week of March! 😇🤞 I don't remember them specifying a timeframe when I interviewed. Then again, I interviewed Nov 1st so they might not have had a release date in mind yet.
Just get the acceptance? Congrats!!!!!OOS acceptance !
Congratulations!! Did you hear by mail or email?OOS acceptance !
Thank you!!! I received it by email!Congratulations!! Did you hear by mail or email?
When did you interviewThank you!!! I received it by email!
October !When did you interview
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That’s a long wait from interviewing. So excited for you!October !
Thank you so much!That’s a long wait from interviewing. So excited for you!
That's what they have done in the past.Do we think they are sending a small amount of acceptances now and the rest in March?
natalietrantham
Full Member
Did anyone else get an email?
I haven’t gotten one. I interviewed in NovemberDid anyone else get an email?
I interviewed November 1st and have not received one yetDid anyone else get an email?
Kaneko180012
Full Member
Same!I interviewed November 1st and have not received one yet
janice0502
tOSU c/o 2026
I haven’t heard anything back. My interview was Nov. 15
DogtorWilliams1031
LMU c/o 2026!
OOS LMU ACCEPTANCE!!
This is my first acceptance and my third app cycle. I'm literally crying right now😭😭 If you can dream it, you can do it.
This is my first acceptance and my third app cycle. I'm literally crying right now😭😭 If you can dream it, you can do it.
Yayyy!!!! Congrats!!!!!!OOS LMU ACCEPTANCE!!
This is my first acceptance and my third app cycle. I'm literally crying right now😭😭 If you can dream it, you can do it.
Same hereSame!
animaldoctor10
Full Member
Congratulations!!! Did you also interview in November? 😊
OOS LMU ACCEPTANCE!!
This is my first acceptance and my third app cycle. I'm literally crying right now😭😭 If you can dream it, you can do it.
DogtorWilliams1031
LMU c/o 2026!
I actually interviewed in February! I am part of their master's class and it has been a long, but worth it road.Congratulations!!! Did you also interview in November? 😊
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am now panicking as I do not see that I ever got a confirmation that my transcript was received by the school - did anyone get emails saying that their fall transcripts were recieved?
I just think a majority of today’s round was the masters program because they were told in the morning or early afternoon they would get decisions today. Maybe they sent a few other out or glitched and sent yours early 😂😂 Congrats either way!!I was not in their master’s program but received an acceptance today… congratulations to everyone & good luck to those who have yet to hear !!!
Thank you! I wish you the best of luck!!I just think a majority of today’s round was the masters program because they were told in the morning or early afternoon they would get decisions today. Maybe they sent a few other out or glitched and sent yours early 😂😂 Congrats either way!!
Kaneko180012
Full Member
Out of curiosity, when was your interview?I was not in their master’s program but received an acceptance today… congratulations to everyone & good luck to those who have yet to hear !!!
Oct 18th!Out of curiosity, when was your interview?
I did some digging on last years thread. I saw people getting acceptances in March, but no waitlist or rejections in March. On April 5th a lot of people posted they got waitlisted, but no one posted rejections or acceptances on that day. Not sure if this means everyone who interviewed gets waitlisted or not. Then, on April 15th until the end of the month the waitlist began moving a lot. I did see some post in May and June that they got pulled as well. Hopefully we all hear soon!
natalietrantham
Full Member
So there wasn’t a day that mass acceptances went out, just sort of a trickle?I did some digging on last years thread. I saw people getting acceptances in March, but no waitlist or rejections in March. On April 5th a lot of people posted they got waitlisted, but no one posted rejections or acceptances on that day. Not sure if this means everyone who interviewed gets waitlisted or not. Then, on April 15th until the end of the month the waitlist began moving a lot. I did see some post in May and June that they got pulled as well. Hopefully we all hear soon!
I will say I interviewed 2 cycles ago and got rejected, not waitlisted. So unless something has changed, I do not believe LMU is a school that waitlists all interviewed people.I did some digging on last years thread. I saw people getting acceptances in March, but no waitlist or rejections in March. On April 5th a lot of people posted they got waitlisted, but no one posted rejections or acceptances on that day. Not sure if this means everyone who interviewed gets waitlisted or not. Then, on April 15th until the end of the month the waitlist began moving a lot. I did see some post in May and June that they got pulled as well. Hopefully we all hear soon!
I was unfortunately denied to my IS, and this is my second cycle applying so I’m really hoping LMU lets us know something soon. I’m really not even sure if they’ve made a waitlist yet.I got accepted by my instate school today and will be going there, so I’ll be declining my offer from LMU. Should help someone on the waitlist!
natalietrantham
Full Member
Does anyone know if we could call and ask about our application on an individual basis? I wonder if they would tell us. I’m a little impatient because I’m waiting to hear back from LMU and one other school but I was also accepted to Ross for the May semester.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Kaneko180012
Full Member
Same over here, just waiting for LMU and one other school before I make my decision. 🙁Does anyone know if we could call and ask about our application on an individual basis? I wonder if they would tell us. I’m a little impatient because I’m waiting to hear back from LMU and one other school but I was also accepted to Ross for the May semester.
If you call to inquire, please do let us know what they say! [emoji16]
natalietrantham
Full Member
Okay, I’ve finally worked up the courage to send an email 😂 do we send emails to [email protected]? I’ve also seen [email protected]. Their contact page on the website just has a submission form and the last email I got came from a no reply address.Does anyone know if we could call and ask about our application on an individual basis? I wonder if they would tell us. I’m a little impatient because I’m waiting to hear back from LMU and one other school but I was also accepted to Ross for the May semester.
I’ve also emailed holly Napier. Here’s a screenshot of some emails.Okay, I’ve finally worked up the courage to send an email 😂 do we send emails to [email protected]? I’ve also seen [email protected]. Their contact page on the website just has a submission form and the last email I got came from a no reply address.
Attachments
natalietrantham
Full Member
Thanks!I’ve also emailed holly Napier. Here’s a screenshot of some emails.
Hey everyone, I'm an applicant of this year and still waiting to hear back! I interviewed on October 25th and nothing since, the anxiety is killing me. I'm thinking about calling them today after I finish my classes - I'll let you all know if they tell me anything.