LMU c/o 2027 Applicants

Started by hw13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received an email stating I need to enroll in organic chem II with lab as that is a pre-requisite. I didn't see that on the LMU website or AAVMC website that it is required for LMU. Has anyone else encountered this issue?? I don't want to take a course and then not get in if other schools don't require it.
It does list on the LMU prereq website. You need to have 2 courses (6 credits) of organic chemistry to be considered.
 
Last edited:
I just received an email stating I need to enroll in organic chem II with lab as that is a pre-requisite. I didn't see that on the LMU website or AAVMC website that it is required for LMU. Has anyone else encountered this issue?? I don't want to take a course and then not get in if other schools don't require it.
LMU does require organic chemistry 2. On their website, a “2-course sequential series of lecture & lab” will satisfy their requirements 🙂

Source: Requirements to Apply
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted into LMU! But unfortunately, it was way too late into the cycle and I have accepted my seat elsewhere. I would love to go but LMU starts August 8th and I have settled in my new state. Hope the offer will go to someone who can go. Good luck my friends! Proud to say I got into 2 schools this cycle!
 
anxiously awaiting an email. If people were on the waitlist for fall, will they be offered a spring seat or is it a whole new group of applicants??
 
anxiously awaiting an email. If people were on the waitlist for fall, will they be offered a spring seat or is it a whole new group of applicants??

I was on the waitlist for fall. It is a new cycle so anyone could get in off of a new application.