LMU c/o 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just received an email stating I need to enroll in organic chem II with lab as that is a pre-requisite. I didn't see that on the LMU website or AAVMC website that it is required for LMU. Has anyone else encountered this issue?? I don't want to take a course and then not get in if other schools don't require it.
It does list on the LMU prereq website. You need to have 2 courses (6 credits) of organic chemistry to be considered.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
It does list on the LMU prereq website. You need to have 2 courses (6 credits) of organic chemistry to be considered.
omg, you are right! I see it now. I need to pay attention to details!!!

Reactions: 1 user
I just received an email stating I need to enroll in organic chem II with lab as that is a pre-requisite. I didn't see that on the LMU website or AAVMC website that it is required for LMU. Has anyone else encountered this issue?? I don't want to take a course and then not get in if other schools don't require it.
LMU does require organic chemistry 2. On their website, a “2-course sequential series of lecture & lab” will satisfy their requirements :)

Source: Requirements to Apply

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted into LMU! But unfortunately, it was way too late into the cycle and I have accepted my seat elsewhere. I would love to go but LMU starts August 8th and I have settled in my new state. Hope the offer will go to someone who can go. Good luck my friends! Proud to say I got into 2 schools this cycle!

Reactions: 2 users
anxiously awaiting an email. If people were on the waitlist for fall, will they be offered a spring seat or is it a whole new group of applicants??

anxiously awaiting an email. If people were on the waitlist for fall, will they be offered a spring seat or is it a whole new group of applicants??

I was on the waitlist for fall. It is a new cycle so anyone could get in off of a new application.