LMU-DCOM vs ACOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D.O.ctor Lexie

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Annoying X vs Y med school post I know, but I'd love some feed back. I've been accepted at both LMU-DCOM and ACOM I have to make my decision soon and I'm not sure what to do.

LMU-DCOM
Pros:
1 hour from my home town, no mandatory attendance policy, I felt very welcomed by the students and faculty, great student support and involvement
Cons: poor rotation sites, large class sizes, very rural town

ACOM
Pros:
good rotation sites, slightly larger town, smaller class sizes, student support and collaboration seemed great
Cons: 80% mandatory attendance, 8 hours from home, unpleasant interview

I'm sure I'll be able to get a great medical education from either school, but I'd love to hear peoples opinions. plz help....
 
@D.O.ctor Lexie Can you let me know how the interview at ACOM was unpleasant? Or tell me how the experience went? I'm interviewing friday. Message me if you want; I couldn't figure out how to message you.