Loan for international student

Started by Nmedical
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nmedical

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi

I am PhD student of mechanical engineering in USA. Maybe it is ridiculous to finish the PhD and start medical school, but I am really interested in medicine. Since I am international student, this makes me face to lots of problem in order to enter the medical school, I just started taking some prerequisite courses in college and take MCAT exam, but besides all of these, I am not sure about the financial aid which would be the big problem. Can you help me about the loan for international student, and the med school which accepts international student better than other schools.

Thanks