loans for foreign students

Started by nev
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nev

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I just wanted to know if foreign students do get loans to study in college.

Thanks
Nev
 
nev said:
Hi
I just wanted to know if foreign students do get loans to study in college.

Thanks
Nev

i am also seriousooking for funding for medical school available to international students.. if you come accross any, please share a link.
thanks
 
I do know a site which lists u a bunch of scholarships for foreign students....but to access their database ,you ned to pay about $60.
I'll let u know if i come out with more info.

Nev
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the links, however, the last link did not work.
The other links were very helpful, however I am still trying to search for some more sources for loans for international students.

Thanks a lot
Nev