Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Fellow SDNers,
I've hit a huge bump in the application process - I'm broke!
A friend of mine suggested taking out a loan for the rest of the process (hey, it's never too late). Since I have not interviewed yet (being very hopeful), and considering that I have many other bills to pay that my full time job isn't seeming to make a dent in, I am looking for loans - not that I truly want to, but I'd rather have good debt than bad debt.
If anyone has any experience with taking out loans for the medical school application process, I would truly appreciate your feedback. If you've used a specific firm, or know anyone who has used one, feel free to e-mail or PM me.
Thanks!
H&T
EDIT: Is there a thread on this somewhere?
I've hit a huge bump in the application process - I'm broke!
A friend of mine suggested taking out a loan for the rest of the process (hey, it's never too late). Since I have not interviewed yet (being very hopeful), and considering that I have many other bills to pay that my full time job isn't seeming to make a dent in, I am looking for loans - not that I truly want to, but I'd rather have good debt than bad debt.
If anyone has any experience with taking out loans for the medical school application process, I would truly appreciate your feedback. If you've used a specific firm, or know anyone who has used one, feel free to e-mail or PM me.
Thanks!
H&T
EDIT: Is there a thread on this somewhere?