Locum jobs Outpatient Only

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Relentlessrook18

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone and happy new year!

I'm a first year resident in FM that's always been interested in doing some traveling while working, just to explore some interesting areas of the country. I was wondering if there were any pure outpatient only locum jobs available anywhere? I am really interested in traveling out west for a while. Maybe during the weekends, getting to explore some of the national parks and whatnot.
Any idea if there are these types of jobs out there? Also, what is the length of stay for these jobs? Estimated salary? Also, are these the type of jobs where they will force you to see 30+ patients per day?
Thanks everyone for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

There are. I’m not sure about salary, but I believe our locums providers see the same average number of patients we do (which ranges from 15-25 depending on how bad the weather is) and they are paid per hour I believe

Reactions: 1 user
There are. I’m not sure about salary, but I believe our locums providers see the same average number of patients we do (which ranges from 15-25 depending on how bad the weather is) and they are paid per hour I believe
How much is the going rate at this clinic? Do you have an idea of average hourly rates for this type of locums set up?

Reactions: 1 user
I would suggest you read my locums how to guide. Almost all locums jobs are outpatient unless they specifically state otherwise. There are tons of locums jobs in Alaska, Wash, Oregon, Nevada, Cali, etc.

The LOCUMS how to guide

Reactions: 1 users