Loma Linda 2018 bench test and interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AHbds

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I recently received a bench test invite from Loma Linda, but I am not sure what preps do they usually ask in the test. I contacted them last week about it, but I haven't received any response from them yet. I would really appreciate it if anyone who's been interviewed there before or anybody who knows about the test, would share their experience here.

Do they give a manual for the bench test like other schools do?

Please share

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys. I recently received a bench test invite from Loma Linda, but I am not sure what preps do they usually ask in the test. I contacted them last week about it, but I haven't received any response from them yet. I would really appreciate it if anyone who's been interviewed there before or anybody who knows about the test, would share their experience here.

Please share
No manual. Different preps every year. You can't use your instruments

Any girl looking to share accommodation for August 5th?

Members don't see this ad :)

Please share
Hi, I have a list of things they have asked for the past 5 years. Also, I have a bunch of videos that you will find very useful for Loma Linda. Let me know if you are interested and i can email you details.

Hi, I have a list of things they have asked for the past 5 years. Also, I have a bunch of videos that you will find very useful for Loma Linda. Let me know if you are interested and i can email you details.
Hi aarya, would you mind sharing it with me too.
Thanks.

hi aarya, could you send me information as well please. i have also been invited for an interview for aug 26

could you send to me to please

Can you please shAre with me

would you mind sharing the same with me ? you have been very forthcoming with helping other candidates and I really appreciate that. Check your inbox please.

aarya
Would you please send me too.
Dr.nmoghadam@yahoo
I have bench test on 5th August and my time is really short.
Many thanks

I am interested if you would be kind enough to send them to me. Thanks.

can someone give details about the bench test on aug 5th? what prep did they ask& also about case study? thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad :)
did anyone get an interview call from LLU who were tested on August 5?

Hie....m looking for latest nbde prep matetial n dental deck too and previous question papers....so if nybdy have plz lemme knw...thanks ...dat will be a great help

how many students were interviewed this time and when are they going to declare the results

Hi:
Could you share with me too,please?
I also want to know how many time do you have during your bench test?
I am a little afraid about the time. I have my first interview and bench examination in 3 days in California.

Hi aarya, could you share it with me too?

can you please share it with me? thanks

Do you guys know whether we should expect one batch of invitations or couple?

Hi aarya can you please email me too, or anyone with any information regarding loma linda bench exam please do inbox or email. My email is [email protected]

Could you PM me the list as well. Just got word that I've been called up for dexterity test. thx

Hi Aarya,
Please can you share it with me? [email protected]. Thanks in advance!

LLU is done with their dexterity testing invitations. There shall be no more invites, I also did not receive any. All hope lost. Congrats to those who received invitations and best of luck! May you succeed in getting an acceptance.

Because they invite in two batches and a couple of my friends have received the invite one date is in Aug and one in Sept.
This can mean only one thing that the first date got full and then only the other dates invites were posted. I am not keeping hope. Disappointed, But what can we do .

Please if you aren’t sure don’t say so, I contacted them and my other friends did and they will send invites within two weeks . And please be sure about your sources before, thanks and good luck to all

Keep in mind, that sometimes people decline offers and more people get invitations later. It is also possible, that the first batch will do so poorly, that school may decide to invite more

But those people were telling that is done with batches maybe because they got one they thinks they are elite sorry for this expression but the final results determine the true hand skills , As you said my friend many will drop their application and we will see what happen

any male wishes to share accomodation for sept 8 test? I would be going from Toronto

Anyone knows what to expect for bench ? And how to prepare for cases ?

But those people were telling that is done with batches maybe because they got one they thinks they are elite sorry for this expression but the final results determine the true hand skills , As you said my friend many will drop their application and we will see what happen
Just now, I have had a word in the admission office of LLU and they have confirmed that there shall be no more dates for interview. However, she also said that there is still hope for people who didn't get a call if the invited people drop out. That will be known in a week or two weeks time.
I am in the same boat guys.

I asked the admission and she confirmed that there is more invitations coming

And I asked her if there is waiting list and she confirmed that there is more invitation coming .

Hello, can you please send them to me, my email is [email protected]

Will there be more invites from LLU? I got an email from them last week saying you will hear from us about the decision the end of last week, but I didnt hear back.

Hi Could you please share the details? Thanks in advance!
email: [email protected]

Hi, Aarya, Could you please share the details with me? Thanks in advance! My email is [email protected]