Loma Linda and UC Davis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caliboy007

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Loma Linda and/or UC Davis does a pre or post-interview social event/dinner? Do you know when it is typically held (like is it before or after)? I am trying to plan out my schedule...

Members don't see this ad.

UC Davis has a dinner the night before the interview, but unsure of the time as of yet.

Does anyone know if Loma Linda and/or UC Davis does a pre or post-interview social event/dinner? Do you know when it is typically held (like is it before or after)? I am trying to plan out my schedule...

Both do have socials. Both are held the night prior. Times TBD. But considering other programs I'm guessing 6ish...

Members don't see this ad :)

UC Davis has dinner the night before...7pm, location varies based on night. PM me with more questions if you have them.

are these dinners arranged by LLU itself or by students? I have an interview in 2 weeks at LLU but have not heard/read anything about these dinners till now. o0 please let me know! thanks!

are these dinners arranged by LLU itself or by students? I have an interview in 2 weeks at LLU but have not heard/read anything about these dinners till now. o0 please let me know! thanks!

Are you really pre-pharm? In case you actually are pre-pharm. . . The dinners they are talking about are for 4th year medical students interviewing for a residency position.