Loma linda Class of 2006!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

balldan

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I know there are other threads concerning the acceptances!!...
But I just wanted to create a fresh common ground for all those accepted and joining LLU in 2006.
Please post here so we can discuss the various issues concerning the admission procedure.
Hope I get lucky!!
balldan.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Balldan,

I thought you got accepted at UCLA?? right?
are you acepted at LLU also??
and what about USC?
good luck :thumbup:
ta :idea:

balldan said:
Hi guys,
I know there are other threads concerning the acceptances!!...
But I just wanted to create a fresh common ground for all those accepted and joining LLU in 2006.
Please post here so we can discuss the various issues concerning the admission procedure.
Hope I get lucky!!
balldan.

I thought so too!!

when is the last day to pay up the deposit------at LLU / UCLA?

it will be great if students don't hold on to 2-3 acceptances..while all the rest of us are atleast waiting to get into one school this year!..kindly guys..please inform your schools soon..so the rest of us have an equal chance of getting off the waitlist!! :cool:
gn

Toothavenue said:
Hey Balldan,

I thought you got accepted at UCLA?? right?
are you acepted at LLU also??
and what about USC?
good luck :thumbup:
ta :idea:

Members don't see this ad :)
Gaura Nitai said:
I thought so too!!

when is the last day to pay up the deposit------at LLU / UCLA?

it will be great if students don't hold on to 2-3 acceptances..while all the rest of us are atleast waiting to get into one school this year!..kindly guys..please inform your schools soon..so the rest of us have an equal chance of getting off the waitlist!! :cool:
gn
hey Balldan,
just clear up your PM box......I tried sending u PM but its not accepting.....
do let me know what u have finally decided......and did u figure out about the loan......
and also it would be class of2008 as u would be graduating that year .......
good luck,
sangmitr

hi sangmitr sorry about the inbox...and ret ...dont worry we wont hold 2-3 positions...all the best to all!

Hey Balldan,
Good Luck with everthing.. :thumbup:
it will be great to know your view-
so which school have you choosen and why??UCLA/LLU?
Best
ta

balldan said:
hi sangmitr sorry about the inbox...and ret ...dont worry we wont hold 2-3 positions...all the best to all!