Loma Linda DPT Interview Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ptforlife34551

Reaction score
Hey guys just recently got an email from LLU saying that I got an interview so I was just wondering if anyone can provide any info about what kind of questions they typically ask. Do they ask a lot of questions about your religion and about Seventh Day Adventists?

Also, do they have you write a timed prompt before the interview?

Members don't see this ad.

No writing sample.

Although they didn't ask me specific religious questions, it was nuanced in the way they phrased their questions and talked about the school. It wasn't overbearing and I enjoyed it.

Be prepared for the most common questions (why LLU, why pt), and a few ethical ones.

Reactions: 1 user
1. describe in detail how you would show someone to end a picture via text
2. what would you do if you are a P.T. and the company decides to cut off some insurances those in poverty have in order to make more money
3. Why loma linda
4. Why P.T.

Members don't see this ad :)
1. describe in detail how you would show someone to end a picture via text
2. what would you do if you are a P.T. and the company decides to cut off some insurances those in poverty have in order to make more money
3. Why loma linda
4. Why P.T.
Hey how I'm so confused as to how I would answer the second question you posted about the insurance cut off. I'm not sure what the right answer to this would be. Could you provide any feedback?

Hey how I'm so confused as to how I would answer the second question you posted about the insurance cut off. I'm not sure what the right answer to this would be. Could you provide any feedback?

Yea when asked me it was confused too. I myself am not really informative of how insurances work. But i just quickly understood it as what i would do in a situation where those in poverty were stopped from being helped.

And I answered it by showing the interviewer that i would try to reach a conclusion with the company so we may have select days or extended times to help those in need because "I seek this career in physical therapy to help all people, especially those in my community who lack the help". Just emphasize your interest in servicing.

Yea when asked me it was confused too. I myself am not really informative of how insurances work. But i just quickly understood it as what i would do in a situation where those in poverty were stopped from being helped.

And I answered it by showing the interviewer that i would try to reach a conclusion with the company so we may have select days or extended times to help those in need because "I seek this career in physical therapy to help all people, especially those in my community who lack the help". Just emphasize your interest in servicing.
Thank you so much Daniel! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.