LOMA LINDA UNIVERSITY DPT INTERVIEW

Started by nona101
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nona101

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,
I just got an interview for Loma Linda University. Did anyone else get an interview? I am a little nervous about the questions and the writing portion..

Any recommendations? does anyone know what kind of questions they ask?
 
Hello Everyone,
I just got an interview for Loma Linda University. Did anyone else get an interview? I am a little nervous about the questions and the writing portion..

Any recommendations? does anyone know what kind of questions they ask?


Hello! When did you submit your secondary application, also if you don't mind, could you share your stats?
 
Hello! When did you submit your secondary application, also if you don't mind, could you share your stats?


I submitted my secondary on the 27th of September
I had overall GPA of 3.4
Science GPA 3.3
4 letters of recommendations including a letter from a pastor
 
Oh wow that's exactly when I submitted and your stats are eerily similar to mine. However I don't have a LOR from a pastor. I have yet to hear from Loma Linda