Loma Linda University masters Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

choiorg

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any information on the Loma Linda MS program?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone have any information on the Loma Linda MS program?

If it's anything like the MD program, you'll want to stop drinking, smoking and fornicating now, so that you meet the "none of that for a year before matriculation" policy.

They accept less than half a dozen people annually. You take some but not all of the classes with th medical school students, and if you do well enough they accept you as a first year student the following year. Since no other ADCOM has ever heard of the program I'm guess in the entire thing is designed to get you into LLU. Their acceptance rate has never been reported on this wesite and if you call and asked they won't tell you (or at least they wouldn't tell me) They don't advertise the program at all or offer any significant information about it on the website (everything I'm telling you I got from the guy in charge of the program, who I taked to for about 3 minutes and who was very reluctant to say anything to me). If you're not a member of their church I would look into other SMP programs.