Long Island University DPT Acceptance

Started by PT4lyf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PT4lyf

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I have been accepted into LIU and thought I would start a thread with other accepted students. What are your overall thoughts about the program? Do you plan on attending? And is there a facebook page to join?
 
I put a deposit down 2 days ago. I'll be attending for sure. I work with alot of LIU alumni who graduated from the program so it was a no brainer for me.
 
I put a deposit down 2 days ago. I'll be attending for sure. I work with alot of LIU alumni who graduated from the program so it was a no brainer for me.


Would you be able to get me your thoughts on the program or what other alumni has said? I enjoyed my interview day there but want to get some input before I commit. Thanks!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All of the therapists I work with loved the program. They said professors care about your success and well being and the curriculum is structured very well. I also felt like it impressed me the most out of all my interviews.
 
All of the therapists I work with loved the program. They said professors care about your success and well being and the curriculum is structured very well. I also felt like it impressed me the most out of all my interviews.

Awesome thanks. Looks like we’ll be classmates


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
I submitted my deposit also! I’m only concerned about the cost of tuition as well as living expenses. The faculty seemed really great on interview day


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile