Looking for a MCAT study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MC1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I'm looking for a MCAT study partner/group. Please, provide your Skype id if you are interested.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm planning on taking the test in January. Please, provide your skype id if you are interested in studying via Skype

You two should check out the question of the day at motivatemd.com. It is kind of like an online study partner!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi. I'm looking for a MCAT study partner/group. Please, provide your Skype id if you are interested.
Hi,

Are you still looking for a study partner? my Skype ID is nitkash1 if you're still interested. I'm testing in April.

Hi,
I am aiming to take the test in March/April 2017 as well. I am looking for a study partner in Michigan, however I won't mind a partner online. I am using Princeton Review, EK and EK1001. Please let me know if I can join you. My Skype is mddreams. Thanks.

If you guys want a tutor for the group, I'm a med student and I officially tutored the MCAT this summer. I got a 518 on my MCAT- so if you want someone to just bounce thoughts or questions off of, add me on Skype
My Skype name is sloan.muth

If you guys want a tutor for the group, I'm a med student and I officially tutored the MCAT this summer. I got a 518 on my MCAT- so if you want someone to just bounce thoughts or questions off of, add me on Skype
My Skype name is sloan.muth

Hello there,

I saw your post are you still helping students with the MCAT? If so, can anyone come to you for help by adding your Skype name or is this a paid service? I greatly appreciate it. Thank you. :)

Hi. I'm looking for a study partner via Skype, if you are interested please provide your Skype id so I can send you the request. Thanks

Hi. I'm looking for a study partner via Skype, if you are interested please provide your Skype id so I can send you the request. Thanks

Hello there,

How are you? Yes, I am interested. I was trying to PM you my Skype username but it stated "This member limits who may view their full profile." Can you try and PM me your Skype username then I will add you. Also, is this for the study group if so how many people you have so far? Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. :)

I am also looking for a dedicated serious quizzing partner that wants to chat over iMessages, Skype or the phone. Someone who has enough knowledge to bounce ideas back and forth ( intermediate level of preparedness). Please email me to get my contact information. Test Goal Date May 28, 2017. Thank you.