Looking for a PA to shadow in Charlotte

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ProspectivePA STudent14

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello I am a recent graduate from the University of South Carolina in Biology. It has always been a dream of mine to become a surgical PA. I am diligently working to acquire that dream. All my courses are completed through being a Biology major and I will be certified as a CNA soon for the required direct patient care hours. I currently work with the University of South Carolina in the center for colon cancer research. Because of this I am very well aware of HIPAA laws and guidlines for patient confidentiality. Because of this act finding a PA to shadow and develop a relationship with to acquire the needed letter of recommendation specifically from a PA is proving to be very difficult. If there is anyone out there that can point me in the right direction or directly help me finding a PA to shadow I would be very grateful. Thank you!