Technology Looking for a PDA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jewishdoctor

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking for a PDA..

From what I read, the Axim X30 is very popular.

But is there enough medical software available?

Or should I consider a Palm OS unit?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello

I have an Axim X30i and I'm really impressed. It works well and the price is right. There are several good medical apps for it.

leo
 
I just got the Axim x50. I bought because I liked the look, the dual slots and the built in bluetooth and 802.11.