Looking for a PGY-3 position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Atilla

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know its late in the year with July almost here but I am looking for a PGY-# position starting in July 2010. I just need to get away from my malignant program.

Thanks in Advance

Members don't see this ad.

was it you who said in the year 2005 that you were in the 4th year of your psych residency?? i am confused!

Members don't see this ad :)
was it you who said in the year 2005 that you were in the 4th year of your psych residency?? i am confused!

Good Observation. I am posting now for a friend.;)

Good Observation. I am posting now for a friend.;)
Were you also posting for a friend this time last year when you were looking for a PGY-2 position? Hmmm...

Were you also posting for a friend this time last year when you were looking for a PGY-2 position? Hmmm...

Guys I don't know if you are still medical students or doing residency now, but I hope you don't ever get stuck in a malignant program.

For any one who has the experience can attest to the fact that it one of the most traumatic thing you can go through in your professional life.

So if you have nothing positive to contribute please refrain for posting irrelevant information.

Unfortunately, he/she may be more successful getting into a repeated PGY2 position. Best of luck.

I am so glad (not for you) but for the fact that someone elsehasfound being in a malignant program traumatic. There is not enough power being a resident to have a say in how things go down, and when the higher uppers dont do anything, the program continues in a dysfunctional way. I just got out of a malignant program.