1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a roommate at Buffalo

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by blankguy, May 30, 2008.

1. blankguy

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Inexpensive place conveniently located just north very close to south campus at UB. It is in a nice quiet neighborhood. The apartment has a garage. Let me know if you are interested.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DrJoeProscia

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Are you still looking for a roommate. If you are could you tell me where the apartment is located and general info.

I just got accepted and I need to find housing soon. I'm 22, male and just graduated from Florida State University. Let me know if it's still available.

Joe