Looking for a serious study partner in Virgina Beach Area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cony

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey!

I am looking for study /quiz partner for Naplex. I prefer meeting in person. We decide chapters for each week to be reviewed, and then quiz each other, go over quickly main points for each chapter too. If happen to be near by, I do not mine to drive. If not we can do either skype or messanger or on the phone. PM me, if you are interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Anticipated test date? I am just about to get running w/one other local (NC) gal & will likely FaceTime/Google Hangout/Skype weekly when we cannot meet in person (I'm on vacay 3weeks so need accountability to stick w/a plan). What materials are you using and where are you in studies (beginning, mid, or close to finish & just want quizzing help?)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Will take around end of August or Mid September. I am using PassNaplex now book, video and online quizzes. Rxrep 2016 book & quiz bank. Kaplan, PharmPrep and ProtonPass. I finished reading PNN books twice, will start RxPrep soon. I want to discuss both quizzes and each chapter.

Sounds similar to what I want to do. RxPrep book is 1088 pages. Do you plan to get through all of it & discuss each chapter before end of August/mid Sept? Would weekly or twice weekly work for you? What's your availability? Daytime/evenings/wkdays vs. wends?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile